The latest edition of Heritage Lower St. Lawrence’s newsletter is available
Susan Woodfine, Heritage Lower Saint Lawrence
Lower St. Lawrence, the organization dedicated to serving the Anglophone community of the region, has just published the Winter 2009 edition of its newsletter.
Table of Contents
- Word from the President - Mot du président
- Volunteers Prepare 2010 Calendars
- Feature - Memorial Cup Organizers Need English Volunteers and Now!
- Health and Social Services Update
- Newly-appointed manager of the Cascade Golf and Tennis Club
- Events Come and Gone
About Heritage Lower St. Lawrence
Heritage Lower Saint Lawrence is dedicated to serving the English language community in the Lower Saint Lawrence Region. The territory covered by the organization extends from La Pocatière to Matane. The community is estimated to be more than 1200 permanent residents, less than 1% of the total population. Heritage Lower Saint Lawrence serves the entire community, but the majority of its members are found in the 100 km sector between Rimouski and Matane.
You can download a copy of this newsletter from Heritage’s website.
Updated : 2009-03-15